We did it, guys! We raised the $13,000 for our family this month! Absolutely everyone on the team worked so hard this month, pitched in just a little bit more, brought big ideas to the table, and at the end of the month we were able to go to the Rewolinski’s home and present them with the gift of a life-changing service dog.
Wow. Just . . . wow.
We are humbled by your generosity and so proud that we have the privilege of leading this team. Ya’ll are a powerful force for good, and each month you prove it even more so than the last. Here’s how the actual Love Drop went down – enjoy! And thank you so, so much. Can’t wait to see what we do next month…
(If you’re not a member of our team yet, it’s easy to join!)
Here is everything else the community brought to them this month:
- 3 iPads! Within 4 days of putting this on the site, the crew over at Johnson Creek hit us up and offered to give all three kids desperately needed iPads. We were overjoyed to say the least. Ethan and Alex have an incredibly hard time speaking (Alex in particular – he *can’t* speak) and these gifts go far and beyond when it comes to aiding in communication and development. And to help their sister, Megan, relate and be involved as well, we thought it would be best she learned to communicate through an iPad too. And our wish came true! (They even had their names engraved on them – how sweet!)
- A giant bear! Just because ;)
- Tickets to a Bucks game courtesy of Goldstar.com.
- $50 Towards babysitting services! (Thx D!)
- Fruit bouquet by Edible Arrangements :)
- Free 6-month membership to Fit2B Studio‘s online workout portal.
- Hand-picked toys for each child from Cute-Stuffs.com
- Computer lessons from Brandon
In the last week before the big Drop, two families who put the icing on the cake when they decided to generously give us a check for $5,000. We were blown away! Their single act of kindness has literally changed the way the Rewolinskis will live for years and years to come.
A special thanks to Andrea Friar for capturing this month’s drop in photography too. Thank you, thank you, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!