Love Drop is starting to take off, and we need some help! But not any ordinary help. Nope. We need some talent up in here to really grow this the way we envision it. If you get what we’re about, and you want to make a real, meaningful difference in your work every single day, take a look at the jobs below and see what you think.
By the way, here’s what we do:
If you’re interested in any of the jobs below, just email us at “team [at] lovedrop.us” – simple as that. It’s up to you to convince us that you’re the best person for the job. Tell us a story, show us your work, give us new ideas . . . anything that’ll make us want to pick up the phone and talk to you. We’ll be calling back our first round of people starting on Tuesday, March 8th, so get it in quick!
Biz Dev Account Manager
- Create new and manage existing business partnerships
- Help develop our business partnership model
- Find monthly/yearly sponsors
Time commitment: Whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
Goal: 2 partnerships a week
Compensation: Commission based on paid partnerships
Media Relations Intern
- Reach out to local media outlets (tv, radio, newspapers) and make them aware of what Love Drop is doing in their city that month. In a nutshell, get us covered.
- Reach out to national media outlets. (The same as above, only national ;))
- Manage incoming media inquiries: Handle the easy ones, send us the hard ones.
Time commitment: 5 hours a week.
Compensation: Warm fuzzies…
- Form and manage strategic partnerships with other large networks (online and off)
- Come up with effective ways to build team membership
- Help develop brand strategy and marketing materials
Time commitment: 10 hours a week
Compensation: The incredible feeling of realizing your full potential. Also, we’re fun :)