Now with 70% more kids, AND a special guest!
We did it, guys – Love Drop #4 was brilliant, and it’s mostly thanks to YOU! We were so touched this month by the strength of the Kahlen family’s love for one another, and we wanted to help give them some ways to hang out together and build some amazing memories without having to worry about cost, time and logistics.
Take a peek at the video to see how the entire team came together to make this happen for them. :)
Also watch for a cameo from Adam Baker and family, and more kids than we’ve ever had at a Love Drop before – we had so much fun this month, and hope you’ll join us for the next one.
(If you’re not a member of our team yet, it’s easy to join!)
- $2,000 Check from the Love Drop team (!!!). Including $405 from our Art Shop. (Great job guys!)
- $500 from Adaptu.com – A new, free online financial life planning and management service. Members of Adaptu
can create a personalized view of their financial life and engage with a community to help take a more active role
in the financial decisions that will affect their lives. (thx guys!)
- $500 from Adam & Courtney Baker (Man Vs Debt – woo!)
- $200 Gas card
- $100 Target gift card (Thx Wendy!)
- $100 Disneyland gift card! (Thx Carey)
- $50 Regal Cinemas gift card
- $45 Claim Jumper gift cards
LOADS of tickets for their family to enjoy!
- 5 Tickets to an L.A. Dodgers baseball game (Thx Aldo!!)
- 5 Tickets to DISNEYLAND!! V.I.P. treatment, photos, “surprises,” and a personal tour
all courtesy of It’s All About Tours, and The Apples — WOW.
- 5 Tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm! (Way to go, Sarah!)
- 5 Tickets to go whale watching! (Rock on Goldstar.com)
- 10 Tickets to the Aquarium of The Pacific!
- 5 Tickets to Bowers Museum
- 5 Tickets to Santa Ana Zoo
- 4 Free rides each at the OC Fair :)
Gift baskets FULL of goodies from Carey, Emily, Sarah, Leigh and crew:
- Brenna’s basket: Justin Bieber silly bands, Justin Bieber action figure, Justin Bieber custom-made hoodie! Haha…
And other cool trinkets. Well done guys, by far her fave part of the Drop :)
- Kelsey’s basket: American girl dolls, American doll book, bubbles, hair bands, lip gloss and more.
- Nathan’s basket: Necklace, an iPod shuffle from USAA (we later found out he had been DYING for one!),
angels baseball, micro-kite, silly putty and more.
- Yvonne’s basket: Candles, tea, body wash and lotions…
- Kent’s basket: Specialty oils, sauces, spices…
Other great gifts & services:
- Fruit bouquet by Edible Arrangements :)
- Printed photo book covering the day’s Drop by GroupStory
- Six months of weekly seasonal meal plans from MealPlanRescue.com
- Six months of coaching services from JRRSEHopeCouching.com – Solutions for midlife parents,
troubled teens, single moms & career challenges.
- Money makeover with Clarky Davis, The Debt Diva – courtesy of the providers of CareOne Debt Relief Services
- Computer lessons from Brandon
- Hand-picked toys for each child from Cute-Stuffs.com
- Writing job offer for Yvonne! (Thx Shannon!)
- Exposure & advertising for Yvonne’s future published book. (Thx Shannon)
- Writing gig for Kent for a crafts site. (Thx Shannon)
- Gallery intros for Kent who are interested in possibly showcasing his work. (Thx RJ)
Unbelievable guys, great work. PERFECT way to celebrate together!