(Episode #3 of 3)
Talk about a baby success! Y’all raised over $2,000 in cash and gifts, and we were able to surprise Jeff & Becca with a VAN FULL of baby supplies! And it only took us 6 hours to go out and buy, haha… (you’ll see our Babies “R” Us spree and antics in the video ;)). Overall we were able to show up with over 2,300 diapers, 2,700 baby wipes, 480 servings of formula, 3 high chairs, a large crib, TONS of toys and clothes, and enough detergent for over 740 loads of laundry. It was quite the celebration, let me tell you.
And it just goes to show again how IMPACTFUL each and every one of your single acts of kindness can have when joined together for a specific mission. In 30 days you affected 3 of the most beautiful babies around, and the whole family will be forever grateful. Way to go, team!
- We dropped off over $2,500 worth of baby stuff! – Do you know how many carts that fills up?? Haha… (4). Our good friends over at Babies “R” Us hooked us up with some discounts, and we went all out shopping for a solid 4 hours making sure we got those babies as many of the essentials as we could (not to mention an additional Costco run for some of the bigger bulk items!). And we give mad thanks to Heather, our nominator this month, for helping us along in the process too – we would have been lost without her! :)
So GREAT JOB with all the money this month, everyone — You REALLY made a difference in these triplets’ lives! Check out all the stuff we gave them:
- 2,304 Diapers (Over 10 huge boxes worth!)
- 2,700 Wipes (those babies can be messy! :))
- 748 Loads worth of detergent (again, they’re messy!)
- 480 Servings of baby formula (which is not cheap, wow)
- 3 High chairs (each with cool-looking monkeys on them ;))
- 3 Swings (one of which we had never seen before? Kinda cool the new stuff out there)
- 1 Large play pen (which looked like it could convert to bunk beds for the babies! Haha… it had all sorts of different levels and toys built in :))
- 1 Nice stroller (they already had one which fit two, so now the set’s complete! Thanks Shannon!)
- 3 CUTE snowsuits! Two blues and one pink ;)
- $500 worth of toys and other baby items (wayyyyy too many to mention, but let’s just say it filled an entire shopping cart and a half! Blankets, games, squishy things, you name it. If it was baby-related, we probably picked up 3 of them ;))
- A gift bag from the Indianapolis Colts! Stuffed w/ awesomely branded animals and well wishes (Thanks Colts! And Jessica for sharing the triplets’ story with them :))
- TWO complete Date nights! Which consists of two fancy dinners, followed by tickets to the movies and FREE baby sitting by a close friend of theirs. Gotta make sure the parents have breaks!
- A $150 gas card to help get them there and back, as well as for other daily trips that are always needed :)
- $75 worth of Babies “R” Us gift cards: Thanks again Trinnie and Jessica!
- 4 Tickets to the Children’s Museum‘s Haunted House! (Thanks Heather and Children’s Museum!)
- A Nintendo Wii :) For the whole family to play and spend some fun times together.
- A gift bag of beauty goodness from Sarah – Thanks so much for driving all the way over to celebrate with everyone!
- 6 months of meal plans courtesy of MealPlanRescue.com (Thanks for always participating!)
- 6 months of coaching services from JRRSEHopeCoaching.com – Solutions for midlife parents, troubled teens, single moms & career challenges.
- And a photo book from GroupStory to capture the entire Drop’s celebrations.
WAY TO GO guys!! These babies are gonna be sooooooo taken care of for quite a while – give your selves some pats on the back :) So amazing how everyone’s efforts combined can create such a larger impact in such a small amount of time we have every month. Keep up the great work!!
*Special thanks to Casey Mullins for her awesome Photography skills!